Benutzer - Profil
Benutzer - BrittanyLomas95
Benutzer-Galerie (0) - Clan (0) - Clanwars (0) - Computer (0) - Forum (0) - Freunde (0) - Gästebuch (0) - Medaillen (0)

Person
Nick BrittanyLomas95
Kein Bild vorhanden
Vorname Brittany
Nachname Lomas
Geschlecht weiblich
Geburtstag (Alter) 04.04.1975 (42)
Größe --
Adresse Regensburg
PLZ - Ort 93017 -
Land Westsahara
Registriert 15.03.2017 um 10:51 Uhr
Letzter Besuch 15.03.2017 um 10:51 Uhr

Kontakt
E-Mail --
Homepage --
ICQ --
Jabber --
Skype --
Telefon 0941 35 06 37
Handy 0941 35 06 37

Info
Oolong teas originated in China. Oolong means black dragon. This tea is frequently referred to as Wulong tea.
Oolong tea falls somewhere between black and green tea. It is fermented, but for a shorter period than black tea. Oolong teas can be closer to green teas with regard to colour and flavour. Besides, oolong teas are produced from the larger leaves of the tea plant.
These are the leaves that grow further down the tea plant instead of the top leaves.Formosa oolong teas are such produced in Taiwan, rather than in China. To China, Taiwan creates the greatest quantity of oolong tea on earth. Formosa Oolong teas fall into two categories, depending on the length of time they are fermented.
Until the tea leaves are reddish, leaving about 70% of the leaves green, authentic Formosa oolongs are fermented. Formosa Pouchong oolong teas are nearer to green tea. If you are hunting for more information on buy loose leaf teas, view the above site.


The leaves are fermented until just about 15% are red, leaving them 85% green. The leaves are plucked in the day and then withered in sunlight, to make pouchong teas. Then the leaves are bruised to cause the fermentation process to begin. Tea artisans will attentively observe the tea until the leaves have reached the appropriate proportion of green and red leaves.
Next, the leaves are dried, based on the quality and sent for packaging. If you're searching for more information on buy green tea leaves, look at the above site.

Imperial Formosa oolong teas are considered the most sophisticated tea flavours in the world. It produces an extremely crisp liquor and brews to a golden colour. It is a remarkably flavorful tea with a rather sweet finish. It can be more difficult to locate and may be a bit more pricey.
This is among the most exceedingly flavoured teas you've ever experienced and an actual connoisseur's tea. Each time you taste Imperial Formosa oolong tea you discover a new and different differentiation to the flavour. If you're searching to learn more about buy oolong tea, just go to the earlier mentioned site.



Tea leaves have a high level of anti-oxidants. Fermentation shifts these anti-oxidants. Oolong teas have a rather high amount of polyphenols, which are effective at preventing several types of cancer and heart disease. Oolong tea can be an effective weight reduction supplement.
The combination of the caffein and antioxidants in oolong tea have been shown to speed up the metabolism and encourage the oxidation of fat. Additionally, the studies have demonstrated that the caffeine in tea does not appear to raise the heart rate. Formosa oolong teas are some of the most delightful and satisfying of all teas.
Oolongs can add a brand new dimension to a favourite beverage. Experience Imperial Formosa. You'll be absolutely delighted with this flavorful and fragrant tea.
W M D M D F S S
22   1 2 3 4
23 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
24 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
25 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 26 27 28 29 30  
< [ Juni 2017 ] >